Recovering Your Password
If you forget the password you use to log on to Quadrant Self Service, you can use the Forgot Your Password link on the Log On page to have your password emailed to you.
To recover your password
- Open Quadrant Self Service.
- Click Login at the upper right corner of the Welcome page.
- Click the Forgot your Password? link under the Log In button.
The Email Password Recovery dialog opens.
- Enter your username and the email address you entered when you set up your Quadrant Self Service account if you are an external applicant, or the email address in your contact information in Quadrant if you are an employee.
- Click Recover Password.
If the user name and email address you entered are correct, a new password will be emailed to you.
- Click the link on the email to return to the home page.
- Click Login.
- Enter your username and the new password that was emailed to you, and then click the Log In button.
- Enter the new password contained in the email, and then a new password on the Change your Password dialog.